i know that this is probably kicking a dead horse, but lol i got the rogue alone during the start
Play MetaMyth, just your everyday Action RPG!
Well, not really. Of course not. This is a MetaGameJam entry, so you know it's not going to be your everyday kind of game.
Okay, so parts of it are. But it's got social commentary, self-awareness and all sorts of fun stuff. Hope you like it!
~Update has been posted to decrease difficulty!~
Developer & Artist: Pinebox Games
Game Designer: Bekki Broughton
Audio Designer: Presley Hynes
All graphical assets are original, except for menu icons (RPG Maker stock assets)
- All audio is Creative Commons/Royalty Free, sourced from...
- RPG Maker MV stock assets
- All code is original, except for the following "plugins"...
- CleanSlate by Notaku
- Galv's Layer Graphics
- Main Menu Manager by Yanfly
- Simple Save Load Menu by Mr. Trivel
- Download and unzip.
- Run "game.exe" (Win) or open "index.html" (HTML5) in anything other than Chrome.
- Arrow keys to move
- Spacebar/Enter to interact
- Esc to access & close menu
- Controller also supported
- Limited mouse support (cannot attack as Mage)
- 2-finger tap to "go back" in menus (Android version)